I was at Target yesterday and looked over at the Our Generation section. They had a lot of really cute stuff! They had a chair and a futon! Of course they had clothes too. I've thought about getting some of the OG clothes and furniture for my AG dolls of today. I also saw some 18in doll clothes(made already) at Michaels craft store.

Now yes I know AG stuff's quality is probably much better, but it's also much more expensive! I guess I think of it this way-many real people(middle class) have some clothes and other things from Target or Wal-Mart, and other things from a nice department store. I think of AG as the "nice department store"-better quality, more expensive.

Unfortunately I don't have much space. I hear on the board about people using many different kinds of 18in doll stuff-AG, homemade, ebay, Gotz, OG, etc. How do you guys "mix and match" all your doll stuff?